Medication Therapy Management
Medication check-ups can provide real benefits! Studies have found that people who meet with their pharmacists to manage their medications have:
- Lower health care costs
- Fewer trips to the emergency room
- Fewer hospitalizations
- Fewer problems caused by medications
- A better understanding of how to take their medications
- Better management of health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, depression and blood clots
A medication check-up is a service provided by pharmacists. This service is sometimes called medication therapy management or MTM.
With this service, your pharmacist will meet with you one-on-one, by appointment, to review all of your medications including:
- Prescription medications
- Over-the-counter medications
- Herbal Products
- Dietary Supplements
- As part of this review your pharmacist can:
- Provide you with education on how your medications help you to manage your health conditions
- Answer your questions you have about your medications
- Help you organize your medications and prepare questions to ask your other health care providers
- Help you make a complete list of all your medications that you can share with other health care providers
Apple Discount Drugs offers medication therapy management that can help you improve your health and lower your health care costs. Join the ranks of hundreds of Apple customers that have benefited from their comprehensive medication review. Simply brown bag your prescribed medications, over-the-counter supplies and supplements for a one-on-one consultation with one of Apple’s medication therapy management specialists.
Find out how to better manage health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure and high cholesterol and even save money.
Apple Discount Drugs – ranked “Best in Class” by Blue Cross Blue Shield for providing medication therapy management.