Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
To provide customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Fruitland, MD
- Pharmacy Customer Service Supervisor
Scope of Supervision
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, phone etiquette, and penmanship.
- Must be comfortable engaging with customers and referral sources.
- Greets, approaches, and assists customers in all areas of the company.
- Operates a cash register handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Answering a multi line phone system.
- Working with Lottery sales.
- Daily stocking of shelves with inventory.
- Assists with other duties executed in the pharmacy customer service area.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Maintain a secure, safe, clean and professional work environment.
- Knowledgeable of the company’s other inventory and services.
- Ability to work days, evenings and Saturdays.
- Position requires travel to our other locations within a 30 mile radius.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Effective time management/organizational skills, basic math, computer, and communication skills.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions in this job description:
- The employee is required to sit, stand or walk for up to 10 hour shifts.
- The employee is required to bend, stoop, reach, climb, and use a step stool or ladder.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to use a standard keyboard to type.
All required fields are marked with an *