The staff consists of over 110 full and part time employees with a wide range of education and experience. We have a broad variety of medical professionals available to consult with the client, care givers, physical therapists, social workers, case managers, home health nurses, and physicians.
Here is a breakdown of some of the staff you will encounter at Apple Discount Drugs, Apple Infusion, Advantage Medical, or Snow Hill Pharmacy.
- Respiratory Therapists (RRT, CRT) – specializing in home oxygen, nasal CPAP/BiPAP, nebulizers, trach care, and other home respiratory care products.
- Registered Nurses (RN) – specializing in home infusion therapy, home chemotherapy, TPN, pain management, enteral therapy (tube feeding), home antibiotic therapy, and hydration therapy.
- Certified Surgical Fitters – specializing in surgical appliance fittings, diabetic education, Jobst stockings, burn garments, ostomy products, and home durable medical equipment (beds, canes, etc.).
- Registered Pharmacists – specializing in the clinical, compounding, and IV aspects of pharmacy
- Certified Pharmacy Technicians – assists pharmacists in filling your prescriptions.
- Driver Technicians – the driver technician is a well trained person who makes routine deliveries to the client’s home. He/she also assembles the durable medical equipment and trains the client and client’s family how to properly use their home medical equipment.
- Insurance/Accounts Receivable Specialists – verifying coverage and obtaining authorizations for the client’s supplies and equipment. Assist the customer with questions relating to coverage for their supplies/equipment.